Register now for Verifications training!
If you want to learn how to get your verifications done smarter and more efficiently, book your seat in the verification training by Finbiosoft. With a practical twist, we will go through the essential statistical methods for quality assurance in a medical laboratory. The goal of the training is to make your work easier. Content is based on the latest standards (ISO 15189 and ISO 17025) and guidelines, especially related to verifying diagnostic tests that produce quantitative results.
- Why do we use our time to do verifications?
- What is the information that the verification results give us?
- What can we deduce by looking at correlation, what’s the point of Bland-Altman, and which regression model to choose?
- How can we evaluate the reliability of our results?
- How to safely minimize the amount of samples used in a verification?
Looking for trainings in Finnish? See the dates and times here.