Thank you for the last decade we spent together. It’s been an incredible ride with warmth, friendship, and support. Together we’ve brought validations and verifications to the next level.
A new year gift from us to you
We are excited to introduce you to EQA Manager, the easiest way to manage your external quality assessment rounds.
By adding it to our Total Quality portfolio, we aim to free you from all daily hassles of managing external quality assessment (EQA) rounds, so you have more time to focus on what’s most important – improving your laboratory’s performance and quality.
Is it useful for my laboratory? You might ask
At Finbiosoft, we set out to solve the most pressing challenges laboratories face when managing their EQA rounds. And we’ve learned that the pains are quite the same despite laboratory sizes or operating countries.
In short, EQA Manager will be useful for your laboratory if you’re facing any of these challenges:
- You’re still using Excel to manage EQA rounds, so it’s hard to stay on top of your performance.
- You don’t notice missed rounds until it’s too late, because there’s no clear indication of who’s working on what by when in Excel.
- You’re are falling short in checking providers’ feedback promptly, thus have no time to make necessary corrective actions.
- Human error is the main cause of your failed rounds, and there’s no way to prevent it from happening again.
- Compiling EQA results for accreditation or your management is painful.
- It’s challenging to find the best EQA provider for your round.
What can I do with EQA Manager?
EQA Manager minimizes the amount of manual work and takes human mistake out of your workflow. Here’s what you can do:
- Get a bird-eye view of your laboratory’s performance: Keep track of all your measurands and see real-time statuses of all your rounds on a visual dashboard.
- Manage each round with total visibility: See who’s doing what by when and make sure that no step is missing, so you can prevent your rounds from failing.
- Make the move from reactive to proactive EQA: Be instantly notified about alarming issues and promptly reminded to do necessary corrective actions.
- Wave goodbye to human mistakes: Automate the manual tasks that eat up your time and are prone to errors, so you can obtain more passed rounds in less time.
- Have the right insights at your finger tips: Organize all your EQA reports and results in one place for easy review and accreditation. Find results of any measurand in one click.
- Find the best EQA providers for your rounds easily: Explore and choose the best providers based on criteria such as sample quality, round schedules, and even pricing.
Do you want to hear more?
EQA Manager will be available for beta testing during the first quarter of 2020, so you’ll have a chance to try it out for yourself. If you want to be notified when the beta comes out and get an exclusive offer, simply sign up here.